- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- Data Analytics Track
- Healthcare Information Systems Track
- Information Security and Assurance Track
- Web Technologies Track
- Computer Information Systems Careers
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Web Technologies Program Track
B.S in Computer Information Systems
The Web Technologies program track of the Computer Information Systems degree is for busy adults like you that want to develop their digital communication skills for the web.
With a Web Technologies degree at Saint Louis University, students will gain the knowledge and skills necessary for the creation and application of web-applications to meet the communication, product and/or service-related goals of an organization.
Web Technologies is the multidimensional use of technology to translate information into knowledge, assisting the decision maker across a variety of academic disciplines and professional fields. It incorporates the study of ways data is collected, organized, represented and managed.
As part of the computer information systems degree program, students will complete a capstone project as a means for assessing learning outcomes and enhancing personal and professional development.
Students in our computer information systems web technologies program should have knowledge and experience of computers and posses strong problem-solving skills. Students should be able to think logically, multitask and pay attention to detail.
Job opportunities for individuals in the web technologies program look strong thanks to the widespread use of the internet, cloud computing and virtualization for all aspects of business from internal and external communications to e-commerce.
Courses for Web Technologies Program Track