- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.A. in Criminal Justice & Security Management
- B.A. in Education / Teacher Certification Programs
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Aeronautics, Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Science Technology
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership & Technology
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Core Curriculum
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Leadership Development Careers
Sometimes it takes more than tech-savvy skills to get ahead
To get recognized in today's competitive market - it takes more advanced skills and training. And with a Bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership and Technology from Saint Louis University, you can market yourself as proficient in computer information systems, organizational leadership, customer relations and communication skills.
The Organizational Leadership and Technology program is unique in that it combines an organizational leadership program and a technology management program into one well-rounded education experience.
Large employers of organizational leadership and technology employees include:
- Computer systems design firms
- Insurance and financial firms
- Government agencies
- Business management organizations
A faster than average growth rate
According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Computer and Information Systems Management career field is expected to grow much faster than the average rate for all occupations. From 2008 - 2018, employment rate is expected to increase 17 percent.
Curious about income? In May 2008, median annual wages for managers in this industry were $112, 210.
Combine two quality programs - the organizational leadership program and the technology management program - into one. Gain the skills necessary to motivate and lead employees while developing and implementing innovative technology-related solutions within today's complex business organizations. Go far in this industry - Saint Louis University is here to help.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|