- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Contract Degree Option
Interdisciplinary Bachelor degree programs are offered at Saint Louis University
This option is for the benefit of the student who wishes to develop an academic program which is unique and interdisciplinary in nature. Based on the student's educational and career goals, this option allows the student to create a program that is personalized and otherwise not available to them at SLU.
Requirements for the Contract Degree Option
- Under this option, a student will work with an academic and faculty advisor to organize a coherent plan for a Bachelor degree. A faculty advisory committee will monitor the student's progress.
- Students should have a cumulative grade point average of 2.7 for acceptance into the program which then must be maintained throughout their course of study.
- Students must complete at least 30 hours of course work within the contract degree option.
- A contract proposal that includes a detailed term-by-term degree plan must be approved by the applicable chair and the Dean of the School for Professional Studies.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|