- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- B.S. in Aviation Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.A. in General Studies
- B.S. in Nursing - RN to BSN
- B.A. in Organizational Studies
- B.S. in Organizational Leadership and Technology
- B.S. in Security and Strategic Intelligence
- B.S. in Social Work
- Contract Degree Option
- Core Curriculum
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
Bachelor's Degree Programs For Busy Adults
Affordable Online Degrees from SLU
Find out why Saint Louis University's School for Professional Studies is the right decision for you.
Our undergraduate degree programs are designed for busy adults wishing to complete their bachelor's degree while working part- or full-time. Courses are offered online in condensed 8-week terms, making college education more flexible and convenient than ever!
Why Choose a Bachelor's Degree Program from the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University?
- Saint Louis University is a Jesuit school known for providing an exceptional education.
A SLU degree will set you apart from the competition because of SLU’s reputation as a high-quality academic institution.
- At SPS, courses are designed for working adults.
There is flexibility with online learning, and there is a blended format if you desire face-to-face classroom interaction.
- Tuition is an incredible value.
As a student in the School for Professional Studies, you will receive a SLU education at a reduced rate and several scholarships are available exclusively for adult students.
- Courses are taught by faculty with professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Faculty members not only understand leadership theory, but they also know how to apply it to organizations. In addition, they are working professionals, just like you.
- Course projects allow students to apply their classroom learning to their workplace.
Each course in the program emphasizes application to the workplace. From the first course to the capstone project, an SPS degree ensures that what you learn in the classroom is applied to the workplace.
- Our programs are project / competency-based.
Rather than simply providing knowledge and skills across a set of unrelated courses, the entire curriculum is designed to assist students in developing themselves within several competency areas. Students will complete projects in their foundation courses that will be used in later courses within the program. You will be able to see how you have developed yourself within the program.
* Available Online
Programs indicated with an asterisk (*) can be completed fully online with online classes.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|