- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SPS 2014 News & Events
- SPS 2013 News & Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Fair - February 2013
- Graduate School Open House at SLU
- New Computer Information Systems Program
- SLU Approved as REP by Project Management Institute
- Grawitch Named as Interim Dean for SPS
- Saint Louis University Names New Program Coordinator for Hospitality Management Program
- New Assistant Chair of the Renaissance Programs in Education
- Grawitch Gives Presentation at American Psychological Association’s Work & Well-Being Conference
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - November 2013
- SLU School for Professional Studies 5th Annual Trivia Night - Registration Now Open
- School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University Names New Distance Learning Coordinator
- School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University Announces Distinguished Faculty Award Recipients
- Hospitality Management Information Session - December 3
- International Education Week 2013
- SPS 2012 News & Events
- SPS 2011 News & Events
SLU for Busy Adults Information Fair - February 2013
Learn more about SLU for Busy Adults – Flexible online & evening classes
|February 12, 2013|
Saint Louis University's School for Professional Studies will hold an online information fair for SLU for Busy Adults. It will take place on Wednesday, February 27 from 6 - 7 p.m. This free, online info session is open to the public, however attendees are encouraged to register.
The sessions will include information about the Bachelor's and Master's programs offered at SLU. These programs include organizational studies, computer information systems, criminal justice and security management, project and contract management, hospitality management, RN to BSN, strategic communications, organizational leadership and more!
Learn more about SLU's
• Flexible, accelerated degree-completion options available, including 20 fully online programs
• Affordable tuition rate (half the cost)
• Scholarship and financial aid info
• Your career opportunities with SLU's career-focused programs taught by industry-expert faculty
• The easy application process - there's still time to enroll for Spring!
Call 314-977-2330 or 800-734-6736 for more information.