- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
LaShone Gibson serves as Associate Dean of Global Relations for the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University
LaShone Gibson, Associate Dean of Global Relations for the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University, has been named to the St. Louis Business Journal's 2014 class of "40 Under 40." Professionals selected for this honor are considered business leaders who have also made significant contributions to their communities. The honorees will be recognized on February 13 at an event at the Kemp Auto Museum.
Gibson serves as the primary liaison between the School for Professional Studies at SLU and local companies and non-profit organizations interested in developing customized education partnership programs for their employees. She also collaborates with overseas institutions and adult learners abroad seeking advanced global learning opportunities. Her commitment to international education has earned both regional and national recognition; she is a Fulbright Scholar and a recipient of the NAFSA Dorothy Brickman Award for Outstanding New Professional in International Education.
Gibson earned her Master of International Studies form North Carolina State University and Bachelor of Arts in Spanish / International Business from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Currently she is enrolled at the John Cook School of Business at SLU as a candidate for the Executive Master of International Business.
About the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University
In Saint Louis University's tradition of excellence, the School for Professional Studies caters to nontraditional students so they can pursue Bachelor's and Master's programs from globally-recognized SLU. All classes in the School for Professional Studies are offered in accelerated eight-week sessions and are designed for busy adults with affordable tuition rates as well as convenient, online and evening classes. To learn more, visit busyadults.slu.edu.