- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Online Information Session - August 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
Saint Louis University to Host Hospitality Event for Industry Professionals
Hospitality SLUnited scheduled for March 20
- Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Time: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Il Monastero located at 3050 Olive St., St. Louis, MO 63103
- Food and beverage samples from area restaurants will be available.
- Free to attend. Donations will support scholarships in the hospitality management program.
For more information or to register for the event, visit alumni.slu.edu/hospitalitySLUnited14 or email email@example.com.
Event partners in attendance will include the Event Planners Association, Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International, International Medical Meeting Professional Association, St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission, Meeting Professionals International and St. Louis Area Hotel Association.
SLU offers a 21-credit hour hospitality management program as a stand-alone certificate or minor. Available completely online, this innovative program is formatted for working adults. Courses in the program expose students to industry-specific topics, including sales and marketing, tourism, event planning and service management. Graduates are prepared for leadership roles in hotel, gaming, event and food service management.