- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Online Information Session - August 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
Webinar on April 8 to Feature the Hospitality Management Program at Saint Louis University
Learn more about the Hospitality minor or certificate that can be completed online through SLU for Busy Adults
The School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University will be hosting an informational webinar for students interested in learning more about the Hospitality Management program. This information session will be held online at 5:30 p.m. (CDT) on Tuesday, April 8.
Saint Louis University's newly revised Hospitality Management program allows students to complete a minor or stand-alone certificate in a convenient, accelerated online format. The 21 credit hour program prepares students for a leadership role in a hospitality organization by developing problem-solving, administrative and interpersonal competencies through professional insight and experiential learning. Registration begins soon for the new Event Management course, offered for the first time in Summer 2014.
The free, online information session will cover:
- Updated academic plan featuring three new courses
- Flexible and convenient online classes
- Accelerated 8-week terms
- The affordable tuition rate (half the cost of SLU's traditional day school)
- Networking & professional development opportunities through Hospitality SLUnited: the premiere networking event for hospitality professionals
Applications are now being accepted for Summer and Fall terms. For more information or to register for the webinar, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call (314) 977-2330 or (800) 734-6736.
About the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University:
All classes in the School for Professional Studies are offered in accelerated eight-week sessions and are designed for busy adults with affordable tuition rates as well as convenient, online classes. SLU for Busy Adults gives working professionals the opportunity to earn their degree with flexible online and evening courses. In Saint Louis University's tradition of excellence, the School for Professional Studies caters to nontraditional students so they can pursue Bachelor's and Master's programs from globally-recognized SLU.