- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
Students studying in Spain can now earn a Bachelor’s, minor or certificate in Computer Information Systems in an on-campus and online blended format at SLU
The School for Professional Studies and the Madrid campus of Saint Louis University are launching a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems in an innovative, blended format. Students will begin the program taking classes at the Madrid campus. After completing their core arts and sciences coursework, they can complete their degree online through the School for Professional Studies without traveling to the St. Louis campus.
The Computer Information Systems (CIS) degree is designed for students looking to pursue a career in information technology. Students earning a CIS degree develop the knowledge and enhanced skills required by the dynamic and diverse organizations of today.
There are four areas of concentration within the CIS program:
- Information Security & Assurance
- Data Analytics
- Web Technologies
- Healthcare Information Systems
This new program will be offered beginning in Summer 2014 and applications are being accepted now. View the curriculum and course descriptions online.
All classes in the School for Professional Studies are offered in accelerated eight-week sessions with affordable tuition rates as well as convenient, online classes. In Saint Louis University's tradition of excellence, the School for Professional Studies caters to nontraditional students so they can pursue Bachelor's and Master's programs from globally-recognized SLU. For more information about the School for Professional Studies, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call +1 (314) 977-2330.
Established in the 1960s as a study abroad destination for U.S. students, the Madrid Campus is now a free-standing campus of Saint Louis University. Students from more than 65 countries study to obtain either undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees or credits towards degrees at their home university. For more information about SLU Madrid, visit spain.slu.edu or call (+34) 91 554-58-58.