- News, Videos & Social Media
- SPS News and Events
- SPS News
- SLU for Busy Adults Online Information Session - August 2014
- Freeburg Named as New Dean of SPS
- Saint Louis University Faculty Member Publishes New Book
- SLU for Busy Adults Featured on Local News Program
- CJSM Panel - March 2014
- Hospitality SLUnited - March 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - February 2014
- School for Professional Studies and SLU-Madrid Campus Offer Blended Computer Information Systems Program
- Roland Corvington to Speak at Saint Louis University
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - July 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Information Session - May 2014
- SLU for Busy Adults Graduate Webinar - March 2014
- Hospitality Webinar - April 2014
- Gibson Named one of Business Journal's 40 Under 40
SLU School for Professional Studies to Host Informational Webinar for Online Graduate Programs
Learn more about the Leadership & Organizational Development and Applied Analytics Master’s Degrees Offered Through SLU for Busy Adults
The School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University will host an informational webinar on Wednesday, March 26 to provide information about its two online Master's programs. This webinar is free to attend and begins at 5:30 p.m. CDT. Register online at busyadults.slu.edu or call 314-977-2300.
The two Master's degrees offered through the School for Professional Studies are both 36-hour programs designed for working professionals wishing to further their education while maintaining employment. Courses are offered in flexible online formats with accelerated 8-week terms throughout the year. Applications are currently being accepted for both programs for the Fall Semester. Anyone interested in applying to a graduate program is invited to attend the webinar.
- M.S. in Applied Analytics
Information technology has revolutionized society and created industries that are vital to the world's economy, stability and to human life. The Applied Analytics Master's degree combines the interaction of technology with organizational structures to support the discovery, management and dissemination of knowledge that results from analyzing and interpreting data drawn from different aspects of business operations. It prepares career-oriented, working professionals in the areas of programming and problem solving, applied research methods, applied analytics, information retrieval, information visualization and representation, project management and leadership and organizational development.
- M.A. in Leadership & Organizational Development
The Leadership and Organizational Development Master's degree provides the skills necessary to effectively lead people in an ever-changing work environment. Leadership development courses in the program guide students on developing 12 competencies through project-based learning in the areas of leadership and organizational development, with specific emphases at the personal, interpersonal/group and organizational levels.
The session will include information about the benefits of an online graduate degree program from Saint Louis University and explain the application and enrollment process.
For more information and to register for a webinar, visit busyadults.slu.edu or call (314) 977-2330 or (800) 734-6736.