- Student Information & Registration
- New Students Welcome
- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies
- Academic Support
- Athletics & Recreation
- Campus Health Services
- Career Services
- Course Descriptions
- E-Mail / Staying Connected
- Parking & Permits
- Registration & Class Schedules
New Student Orientation
All new students are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation, and this New Student Orientation webpage includes important NSO resources that are accessible to you from anywhere, anytime.
Once you've received your letter of acceptance into the School for Professional Studies, you should:
Attend New Student Open House on Campus - October 16, 2014
Register to attend
- If you are an online student who lives outside of the St. Louis area, you can watch the New Student Orientation webinar here (a pretaped version is available online for your convenience):
- Get your SLU ID Card from Parking and Card Services (DuBourg Hall, Room 33). Students enrolled in programs offered entirely online do not require an ID card.
- Familiarize yourself with mySLU. Through the mySLU web portal, you can access your SLU Google e-mail account, Google Apps, Banner Self-Service, and SLUGlobal for online courses.
- Pay for tuition. It is your responsibility to access and pay your bill through the Bill Payment Suite (accessible through mySLU) or an alternate method.
- Purchase your books. Textbooks can be purchased from the bookstore at Busch Student Center (St. Louis campus) or online at http://slu.bkstore.com.
Additional Online NSO Resources
To learn more about resources available at SLU, we encourage you to view the informational videos provided below.
Information Technology Services (mySLU, SLU Google E-mail)