Registration & Class Schedules
Your classes are the focus of your time spent at SLU, but there's more to them than just getting credit hours toward a degree or certificate. The program you develop with the assistance of your Academic Advisor will be uniquely yours, a distinct experience that will develop through your interaction with instructors, classmates and coursework.
Take a class or two every term and before you know it, you'll be in your SLU cap and gown and on your way to a promotion or a new job. Just keep going. You can do it.
Registering for Classes
Registering for classes has never been easier! If you know which classes you want to take, register by using Banner Self Service or complete an online registration form. You may also call us at 314-977-2330 or 1-800-734-6736.
2013-14 Schedule of Classes
- Summer: June 3-July 27, 2013
- Summer Intersession 1: June 3-June 29, 2013
- Summer Intersession 2: July 1-August 1, 2013
- Fall 1: August 26-October 19, 2013
- Fall 2: October 21-December 18, 2013
- Spring 1: January 13-March 8, 2014
- Spring Intersession: February 10-March 7, 2014
- Spring 2: March 17-May 10, 2014
- Graduate Courses for 2013-14
Click here for detailed classroom information - building locations, parking options, etc.