- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- SPS Scholarships
- New Student Commitment Scholarship
- New Student Incentive Scholarship
- Brandt Disability Scholarship
- Continuous Progress Scholarship
- Dean's Emergency Scholarship
- EAB Scholarship
- EAB Scholarship for Servant Leadership
- Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship
- Latisha Barefield Memorial Scholarship
- Hospitality Industry Advisory Board Scholarship
- Lumiere Place Hospitality Scholarship
- Larry L. Cockell Security & Strategic Intelligence Scholarship Fund
- Herndon Products Scholarship for Organizational Studies
- Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship
- Diana, Alice, Emily, and Cecelia Ippolito Healthcare Scholarship
- Additional Financing Sources
- External Financial Aid Resources
- Deferred Payment
- Financial Literacy and Resources
Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Steven and Diana Ippolito to benefit a student in the School for Professional Studies.
$500-$1,000 per academic year for 1-2 students.
The Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship is awarded annually to a full-time student in the School for Professional Studies. The scholarship is awarded based on community service as well as financial need and quality of the goal statement.
Do You Qualify?
To be eligible for the Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Ensure official copies of all necessary college, high school and/or GED transcripts have been received in SPS by the application deadline.
- Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year for which you are applying.
- Completed math and/or English placement tests as necessary.
- Submit a 300-500 word essay describing recent community service activities and how your SLU education will assist you with similar activities in the future.
- Receive less than the equivalent of 9 credit hours (currently $5400) in tuition assistance per year (exclusive of aid received through the FAFSA, such as federal loans or grants).
To apply for this scholarship, qualified students should:
- Fill out and submit the below application by the deadline. For the current list of scholarship deadlines, click here.
- File FAFSA.
- Meet all requirements described above.
- Include the essay described above.
SLU employees and/or family members who qualify for SLU tuition remission are not eligible to receive SPS scholarships. The scholarships are not cash refundable and are applied directly to the cost of tuition for the term awarded. Receipt of an SPS scholarship is contingent upon successful completion of the enrolled courses each term. Students who withdraw from courses may be subject to forfeiture of all monies awarded by SPS.