- About Us
- Resources for Alumni
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Library Information
- Dean's Council
- Future Alumni
- Get Involved
- Mentor Program
- Photo Gallery
- Saint Louis Brief
- Transcript request form
- Update My Information / Submit a Class Note
- Contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations
Alumni Library Information
Law Library Services for the SLU LAW Alumni
The Saint Louis University Law Library is providing SLU LAW alumni with free online access to HeinOnline's Law Journal Library, a collection of more than 1,800 law and law-related journals. The collection includes ABA Journals, most cited law journals, and selected international and non-U.S. law journals. Coverage is from the first issue published for each journal and goes through the most current issues allowed by the publisher. Search by article title, author, subject, state, country published or full text. The "Articles that cite this article" feature allows users to determine the scholarly impact of the article they are using.
- To access this service, graduates will need to login to mySLU - http://myslu.slu.edu - using their SLUnet username and password. Alumni that need their password reset can visit https://password.slu.edu or call the ITS Service Desk at (314)977-4000 for assistance.
- Once logged into the mySLU site, click on the Tools tab at the top of the page to display a page of available services and modules.
- To access the HEINOnline service, simply click on the HEINOnline icon on the tools page.
Alumni are asked to please contact the ITS Service Desk at (314) 977-4000 if the icon is not available on their mySLU tools page or if there are any problems logging into the service. If you have any general questions about this service or specific search techniques, please contact the Law Library’s Reference Desk at 314-977-1447.