- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- ADR Certified Neutrals Seminar
- Art Martin Memorial Fellowships
- Alumni Notes
- Employment Law Brochure
- Employment Law Semester in Washington D. C.
- Important Dates
- Prerequisites, Application Requirements, and Student Responsibilities
- Application Form
- Student Information Sheet
- Placement Opportunities
- Faculty Blog
- Faculty Scholarship
- Internet Resources
- Jackson Lewis Scholarship
- Contact the Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Center for International and Comparative Law
Employment Law Semester in Washington D. C.
Note: To be eligible to participate in the Employment Law Semester in Washington D.C., these prerequisites must be completed by January 2015.
-Completion of at least 54 credit hours
-Completion of the following courses;
Employment Discrimination (only if applying for position with the EEOC)
-Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or better
-Unedited Writing Sample
-Cover Letter(s) regarding specific internship(s) sought
-Transportation to Washington D.C.
-Housing in Washington D.C.
-Living Expenses in Washington D.C.