- Centers of Excellence
- Center for Employment Law
- Center for Health Law Studies
- Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Concentration in International and Comparative Law
- Faculty and Staff
- International Legal Research
- LLM for Foreign Lawyers
- Student Resources
- Study Abroad - Madrid
- Study Abroad
- Why Study in Madrid?
- Schedule of Classes
- Student Performance and Grading Method
- Disability and Academic Accommodations
- State Department Travel Information
- Visiting Scholars and Researchers
- Jessup Moot Court Competition
- Contact CICL
Disability and Academic Accommodations
Disability Services on the Saint Louis University – Madrid Campus works to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access, without discrimination, to the academic life of the campus.
For more information on the extent to which the country, city, and facilities are accessible to individuals with disabilities please contact the Center of International and Comparative Law Assistant Director, Ira H. Trako at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on academic accommodations in please see the link below from Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus' Disability Services office.