Parking for the 2014-2015 school year is available in options similar to the other two SLU campuses. There are three levels of daily parking along with an option for an evening permit. The following locations and options are available:
Preferred parking will have the benefit of using a surface lot at 1215 Olive or the 9th Street garage located just down Olive Street.
- Preferred Parking- To pre-register for this option you will need to email email@example.com with your full name, Banner ID number, and vehicle information including your license plate number.
- Premium and Reserved will renew automatically for the upcoming year for current permit holders.
- There is a wait list for the Premium and Reserved spaces in the Scott Hall Garage at this time. You have the option of registering for a Preferred permit and being placed on the wait list until a space becomes available. In order to be placed on the wait list you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Banner ID number, and Premium or Reserved parking choice. You are officially on the wait list once you receive a confirmation email from a PCS staff member.
After you are registered for fall classes, you may use the following instruction to complete on-line Pre-Registration:
- Log in to mySLU.
- Go to the Tools tab.
- Open Banner Self-Service.
- Select Student.
- Select the clickable type for Parking and Card Services Vehicle Registration.
- Enter vehicle information: license plate number/state, vehicle year, make, model, body type and color.
- Select your permit choice.
Summer Parking: Is available to Preferred and Evening permit holders beginning May 1, 2015 and is valid through July 31, 2015. The cost is $110.00. You will need to bring your hang tag in to have a validation sticker placed on it.
Reciprocal parking: Reciprocal parking is available to all Scott Hall permit holders on both Frost (Laclede Garage) and Medical campuses (Hickory West Garage). We are not able to offer reciprocal parking to Frost and Med Campus permit holders on the Law School campus at this time.
- Campus Connector: connects the Frost campus to Scott Hall's downtown location
- Downtown Loop: provides access between Scott Hall and designated parking lots
- Salus Center: transportation from Scott Hall to Salus Center for dual degree students
If you have any questions, please call 314-977-2957 or emails us, email@example.com