Accessing and Confirming Your Award
To confirm/accept/decline your Financial Aid Awards you must login to Banner Self-Service via mySLU.slu.edu. Follow these steps:
- Click on the mySLU logo below
- Login using your SLUNetID and SLUNetID Password
(see Accessing mySLU below)
- Select the Student tab
- Select Financial Aid Awards within the Student Financial Services section
- Select the Aid Year (Aid Year 2008-2009) and click Submit
- Accept/Decline your Awards
- Read carefully, the Terms and Conditions of your Award
- Review the awarded Fund, Status, and Amount under Award Decision section. Action may be required such as completing a Master Promissory Note (agreement between borrower and lender) for your student loan or submitting additional documentation requested by the Office of Student Financial Services.
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click on Accept Full Amount All Awards
- To accept partial amount* of an award, indicate the decision in the Award Decision dropdown box, enter lesser amount in the Accept Partial Amount space provided and click on Submit Decision.
- To decline an award,* indicate the decision in the Award Decision dropdown box and click on Submit Decision.
- *NOTE: If you are accepting partial amounts or declining an award(s) you must confirm by clicking on the Submit Decision box.
Student Access to mySLU
mySLU (mySLU.slu.edu) is Saint Louis University's web portal for current students, faculty and staff to access important SLU systems (like Banner Self-Service and the Payment Suite) by way of a single web site. This tool allows every user in the SLU community to be better connected to news, events and people across campus. mySLU may also be customized by the user to create a personal web site.
You must activate your SLU Net ID prior to the first time you login into mySLU (See instructions below).
Users logging into mySLU for the first time need 2 items; their SLUNetID and their SLU Banner ID. Both of these items will be listed on the top right corner of your Scholarship/Financial Aid Award Notification.
- Your SLUNetID is already familiar to you as your email address (before the @SLU.EDU).
- Your temporary SLUNetID Password has been set to the last 6 digits of your Banner ID preceded by "Id".
For Example: If your Banner ID is 000123456 then your initial SLU Net Password is Id123456
Activating your SLU Net ID
- Log onto SLU''s password management (password.slu.edu) site using the information above.
- Click Change Password on the left-hand side of the screen and set a new password for your SLUNetID according to the guidelines shown. Your new password must be a combination of letters and at least one numeric character.
- Keep your SLUNetID and new password in a safe place. Log out of the password management site once you have changed your password.
Banner Self-Service is a Saint Louis University System that provides students access to:
- Class Registration
- Student Academic Records
- Student Account Information
- Student Demographics Information
- Student Employment Records
- Scholarship/Financial Aid Records
Accessing Banner Self-Service:
Once in mySLU, click on the 'Tools' tab then click the Banner Self-Service icon.
Saint Louis University's Payment Suite is an online tool that gives access to:
- Pay Admissions Deposits and Housing Fees
- View E-Bills
- View Student Account Activity
- Make Payments via credit card or ACH from a checking or savings acccount
- Setup Authorized users to the Payment Suite
Accessing the Payment Suite:
Once in mySLU, click on the 'Tools' tab then click the Payment Suite icon.
Your Username and Password doesn't work!
If you are having problems with your password and/or username functioning properly, please call the ITS Customer Service Center for assistance at 314-977-4000, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Please have your SLU ID number ready when you call so we can verify your identity.