Research has shown the best way to adhere to an exercise program is through personal attention and guidance from a fitness professional. Let our certified personal trainers help you implement an exercise program, which will conform to your needs and lifestyle.
Personal Training Registration Form
Our trainers offer one or all of the following services:
- Program Design and Implementation
- Instruction in Form and Execution of Specific Exercises
- Personal Weekly Monitoring of Program
- Motivation, Adherence and Education
- Redesigning of Current Training Program
- Sport Specific or Post-Rehab Training Program
All clients must be current Saint Louis University Students or members of the Simon Recreation Center. All personal instruction within the Simon Recreation Center must be scheduled through the Fitness Coordinator. No outside personal trainers are allowed to train in the Simon Recreation Center.
Clients should wear athletic shoes and exercise attire to all training sessions.
A preliminary information packet can be picked up at the Service Area located in the Simon Recreation Center or receive one by mail by calling the Department of Campus Recreation at 977-3181. Upon completion of all the information, you will be contacted by a trainer to set up your first appointment.
Note: All persons requesting personal training must register for the Initial Personal Training Package. After completion of the Initial Package, clients may choose any of the Continuing Personal Packages. The initial training session will consist of the Initial Fitness Assessment as well as two (2) 60 minute Training Sessions.
Initial Fitness Assessment
The Initial Fitness Assessment will consist of:
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Body Composition
- Three-Minute Step Test
- Flexibility Screening
- Muscle Strength Screening
The Initial Fitness Assessment will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
All Services must be pre-paid before participation. A copy of the receipt must be presented to the Personal Trainer.
The following programs are developed to assist our clients with designing a personal workout that is safe and effective.
Initial Personal Training Package:
- Initial Fitness Assessment and Two 60 Minute Training Sessions $75.00
Continuation Personal Training Packages (after the Initial Personal Training package):
- Individual Sessions $35.00
- Get Me going Package (3 sessions $99.00)
- Dedication Package (6 sessions $180)
- Marathon Package (10 sessions $280)
- Partner Get Me Going (3 sessions $59)
- Partner Dedication (6 sessions $108)
- Partner Marathon (10 sessions $168)
- Follow-up baseline assessment $25.00
Fitness Programs are offered through the Department of Campus Recreation. For more information regarding our services call 977-3969 or e-mail email@example.com.