- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Workforce & Organizational Development
- Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Albert Gnaegi Center for Healthcare Ethics
- Center for Service and Community Engagement
- Center for Supply Chain Management
- Simon Center for Regional Forecasting
- Bander Center for Medical Business Ethics
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Research
Boeing Institute of International Business
"With great vision for the growing role global business would have on our economy, Saint Louis University's John Cook School of Business supported the founding of an Institute of International Business in 1984-long before other universities recognized the need for global education. We have been in the forefront of research and teaching on topics related to international business. "
Seung Kim, Ph.D.
Director, Boeing Institute of International Business
Established in 1984, the Institute offers a breadth of global business resources for students, alumni, the business community, faculty, government and professional organizations:Seminars & Conferences: Every year, the Boeing Institute of International Business sponsors on current topics in international business
- The Annual Boeing Distinguished Guest Lecture in International Business is held in the Spring
- The Annual International Business Awards Ceremony is held every October.
- The Annual International Business Conference: Global Business Outlook is held each November. GLOBAL RESEARCH/DATA CENTER
Global Research/Data Center: In partnership with several local and regional organizations, the Institute is developing the Missouri International Business Data Center (MO-IBD). The first of its kind in the region, it serves as a hub of information on global business activity.
Publications: The Institute regularly publishes newsletters, the Multinational Business Review, and Midwestern Trade and Investment Study Series.