- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Workforce & Organizational Development
- Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Albert Gnaegi Center for Healthcare Ethics
- Center for Service and Community Engagement
- Center for Supply Chain Management
- Simon Center for Regional Forecasting
- Bander Center for Medical Business Ethics
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Research
Center for Global Citizenship
The mission of the Center for Global Citizenship is to promote collaboration across the University to educate and engage the SLU community for global awareness, responsibility, and participation. The Center fosters the Jesuit mission through teaching, research, and service activities that provide local, national, and global linkages.
Katie Gauthier Donnelly
Program Manager, Center for Global Citizenship
The Center for Global Citizenship is a 70,000-square-foot center which brings the Cross Cultural Center, the Center for Service and Community Engagement, the Center for Intercultural Studies, and the Center for International Studies under one roof, and adjacent to the English as a Second Language Program, the Center for Sustainability and the Office of International Services located in Des Peres Hall.
The Center is available for events, both SLU sponsored and externally hosted, which support the mission to promote collaboration across the University to educate and engage the SLU community for global awareness, responsibility, and participation. The consortium located in the Center for Global Citizenship and Des Peres Hall will also collaborate to offer speakers, programs and events which promote global citizenship.
With nearly 1,000 students from more than 70 different countries, as well as nearly 350 students studying abroad in more than 15 different counties each academic year, the new Center for Global Citizenship will help SLU transform students into educated and knowledgeable members of the global community.