- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
Center for Intercultural Studies
The Center for Intercultural Studies will serve as a disciplinary home for Saint Louis University faculty with expertise in interculturality, as well as a hub for exchanging local, national, and global intercultural resources.
Michal Rozbicki, Ph.D.
Director,Center for Intercultural Studies
The Center for Intercultural Studies: The Center's mission is three-fold: to foster comprehensive, interpretive research on the interactions among distinct cultures; to provide training in intercultural leadership; and to promote the building of bridges among the various cultures of the world. Faculty affiliated with the center will conduct research on the nature of intercultural encounters, develop related courses and programs of study, and develop leadership for the promotion of intercultural collaboration with the ultimate goal to be the fostering of greater mutual understanding among peoples of different backgrounds.