- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Center for Workforce & Organizational Development
- Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Albert Gnaegi Center for Healthcare Ethics
- Center for Service and Community Engagement
- Center for Supply Chain Management
- Simon Center for Regional Forecasting
- Bander Center for Medical Business Ethics
- Center for Interprofessional Education and Research
Center for Service and Community Engagement
The Saint Louis University Center for Service and Community Engagement creates a coordinated interface between the University and the urban communities that surround it, seeking ultimately to prepare participants to be effective servant leaders and agents for social change, as well as to foster the creation of a just and equitable society by supporting efforts of students, faculty, and staff in the areas of community service, service learning, academic research, and community partnerships.
We serve the entire SLU campus as a clearinghouse and consultants for:
• Service opportunities for students, faculty, staff and alumni.
• Academic learning and community engagement.
• Research to identify strategies that will enhance a just and equitable society.