- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
Russian and East European Studies
A REES certificate earned in conjunction with one or more undergraduate majors prepares students for careers or graduate study in the area, helps those from the region understand their heritage,and gives graduates who purse other careers a solid grasp of an important and rapidly changing part of the world..
Daniel L. Schlafly, Jr. Ph.D.
Director,Russian and East European Studies Program
Russian and East European Studies Program: The REES Program is the oldest certificate program in Arts and Sciences. Students achieve proficiency in Russian and can study other Slavic languages as well. Good library resources for Russia and Eastern Europe. Guest speakers, exhibits, and other extracurricular activities. The Program works closely with other units in the university and with community organizations.