- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
John Cook School of Business
"As a Jesuit institution, Saint Louis University clearly displays the values associated with a commitment to a world community-reaching out to other nations in partnerships involving faculty and student exchanges, academic programs, research, and service. "
Ellen M. Harshman, Ph.D., J.D.
Dean, John Cook School of Business
The John Cook School of Business (JCSB) was founded in 1910 as a distinct unit of Saint Louis University, one of the first schools in the American West to provide business education at the university level. The instructional activities of the John Cook School of Business seek to support the development of its students by means of selected disciplines which cultivate critical thinking, analytical skills, written and oral communication skills and leadership.
|Professional Development Programs