- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care ethics
- Center for sustainability
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Center for Outcomes Research
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
School of Medicine
"The mission of Saint Louis University School of Medicine is to educate future professionals from diverse backgrounds to practice and advance knowledge in medicine and the sciences relevant to medicine."
Phillip O. Alderson, M.D.
Dean, School of Medicine
Given the global nature of Medicine, students at the School of Medicine will learn the latest medica; practices and research from SLU's world-renowned faculty.
The mission of Saint Louis University School of Medicine is to educate future professionals from diverse backgrounds to practice and advance knowledge in medicine and the sciences relevant to medicine. The educational approach embraces integrated activities in basic and clinical research, in provision of patient-centered, compassionate, culturally competent health care, and involvement with the community through public service. These diverse educational experiences prepare individuals for careers and leadership roles in medicine and the medical sciences through training grounded in an understanding of the scientific method and an appreciation for personal commitment and service to others.
| Basic Science Departments