- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care ethics
- Center for sustainability
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Center for Outcomes Research
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
School of Social Work
"Saint Louis University School of Social Work prepares social work students for professional social work practice with a commitment to social justice and the empowerment of vulnerable and oppressed populations."
Don Linhorst, Ph.D.
Director, School of Social Work
At Saint Louis University School of Social Work, students earn a degree in the distinguished field of social work, a field that empowers people to use their knowledge to touch the lives of others. Deeply rooted in a mission of social justice, the School of Social Work is a leader in integrating social work practice and education.
The School encourages both graduate and undergraduate students to gain experience on an international level. Details about the international opportunities provided to students can be found here.
| Degree Programs
|Dual Degrees and Certificate Programs|