Joint, Knee & Hip Replacement
October 17 | 6:30-7:30 p.m. | St. Louis County Central Library |
Presenter: Jeffrey Whiting, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
There was a time when bone disease and joint problems meant the permanent loss of mobility and independence. But today it's a much different story and orthopedic surgeon Dr. Jeffery Whiting will share with you recent advancements and treatment options that can restore what was once lost. He'll also explain how new techniques reduce post-operative pain and promote a speedier recovery.
About The Series
The bi-annual series is sponsored by SLUCare, the Physicians of Saint Louis University. The speakers are all leading medical specialists and researchers in their field. They will explain in layman's terms the latest advancements as well as take questions from the floor, and provide tips and practical solutions.
Other Series Topics Are:
- Vascular Health and Screenings, Oct. 16
- Joint, Knee & Hip Replacement, Oct. 17
- A New Look at Macular Degeneration, Oct. 22
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Helping your skin look its best at any age, Oct. 23
- The Hybrid Maze: A new approach to treating atrial fibrillation, Oct. 24
- Parent Trap: Caring for the Aging Parent, Oct. 29
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery, Oct. 30
SLUCare is the clinical arm of the Saint Luis University School of Medicine. Our 500 plus physicians offer an advance level of expertise, knowledge and care that only an academic medical practice can provide.
To learn more, and to register for any of the FREE lectures, visit the For Your Health page.