Co-director of the Center for Health Law Studies
School of Law
Professor of health management and policy
College for Public Health and Social Justice
Administrative Law Health Care Law Health Law Semester in DC Public Health Law Seminar: Theories of Health Law Theories of Health Law Seminar
- J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- M.A. from the Medical College of Wisconsin
Publications and Media Placements
Honors and Awards
- Faculty Excellence Award, Saint Louis University
- Health Law Scholar, ASLME Health Law Scholars Workshop
Professional Organizations and Associations
- Member, Academia Advisory Group, American Health Lawyers Assoc.
- Member, Advisory Panel, Conflicts of Interest Notification Study (COINS)
- Member, Board of Visitors, Southern Illinois University School of Law
- Member, Ethics Committee, Keystone Human Services
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member or Chair of various institutional committees at St. Louis University School of Law
Community Work and Service
- Symposium Organizer, 25th Annual Health Law Symposium, Center for Health Law Studies, Saint Louis University School of Law, March 2013.
- Symposium Co-Organizer, 24th Annual Health Law Symposium, Center for Health Law
- Studies, Saint Louis University School of Law, March 2012.
- Member, Editorial Board, AJOB – PRIMARY RESEARCH (2010-present)
- Symposium Organizer, 22nd Annual Health Law Symposium, Center for Health Law Studies,
- Saint Louis University School of Law, held March 2010.
- Executive Committee member, Law, Medicine and Health Care Section, Association of
- American Law Schools, 2007-2009 academic year (Chair 2007-2008, Chair-Elect 2006-2007
- academic year, Secretary 2005-2006)
- Nominating Committee, Health Law Scholars Workshop, American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics, 2003-present
- Reader and Panelist, Health Law Scholars Workshop, American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics, hosted by Saint Louis University School of Law, Sept 2009 and 2010