Divya S. Subramaniam, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Director of academic programs in health outcomes research and evalutions sciences
Saint Louis University Center for Health Outcomes Research
Interprofessional Health Outcomes, Foundations of Outcomes Research II, Health Outcomes Measurement, Applied Research Skills in Public Health
- Ph.D. in public health studies from Saint Louis University
- MPH in biosecurity and disaster preparedness from Saint Louis University
Subramaniam’s research interests include health care disparities, quality of life, health measurement, survey design and analysis and last but not least, vaccination uptake, specifically the flu shot. She has also conducted various research projects related to disaster preparedness, vaccination uptake among health care workers, cancer screening and guidelines.
Honors and Awards
- Saint Louis University Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning Graduate Assistantship
- Saint Louis University Graduate Teaching Assistantship
- Saint Louis University Doctoral Research Fellowship
- Saint Louis University Research Assistantship
- University of Tulsa International Scholar
Professional Organizations and Associations
- American Public Health Association