Last Lecture Series Goals & Outcomes
- Faculty involved will develop an understanding and commitment to their roles as mentors and models for students engaged in vocational discernment process.
- Students will recognize the diverse interests and passions that faculty have beyond their discipline.
- Students will understand the importance of vocation development and personal fulfillment in one's life.
- Students will reflect on the information shared and how it applies to their own life.
- Students and faculty will connect in a supportive environment that encourages meaningful relationships.
- Students and faculty will reflect on their own identity and values.