Planning for the Billiken Bridge to Success Program
Planning for the Billiken Bridge to Success program can begin as soon as students find out they have been accepted. Below are some of the steps students will need to take to prepare for the participation in the program and for their career at Saint Louis University.
- Return the confirmation of enrollment form: Return the form, along with the $450 enrollment deposit, to the office of admission by May 1, 2015.
- Apply for financial aid: Students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for need-based financial aid at SLU. Students are encourage to file their FAFSA by March 1, 2015, to ensure priority consideration. When filing a FAFSA, students must remember to list Saint Louis University as one of the schools authorized to received their information. SLU's school code is 002506.
- Apply for University housing: Students planning to live on campus for the fall will need to complete an online housing application. The BBS summer housing application will be made available prior to checking into the residence hall.
- Register for the SLU 101 orientation: All incoming first-year students are expected to attend this two-day orientation.
- Register for a learning community: All Billiken Bridge participants are required to participate in a Learning Community (LC). For students who will live on campus, their LC selection will determine their fall housing assignment.