Peer Mentor Selection Process and Timeline
- Read the position discription carefully. Make sure you understand the expectations and are available for all training and Billiken Bridge to Success program dates before you apply. Important required dates include:
Program Overview - Friday, April 12, 2013 - 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Planning & Training - Monday, July 22, 2013 - Friday, July 26
BBS Student Move-in - Sunday, July 28th, 2013
BBS Program Kick-off and Late Arrivals - Monday, July 29, 2013
BBS Classes Begin - Tuesday, July 30, 2013
BBS Culminating Luncheon - Monday, August 19, 2013
Transition Students into Welcome Week - Monday, August 19 - Friday, August 23, 2013
- Create a CareerLink Account. Applications are submitted online through Career Services CareerLink. An approved resume must be on file with Career Services. To create or access your CareerLink account click here. For questions about your CareerLink account contact Career Services at 977-2828.
- Complete and submit an application. Once you have created a CareerLink account, you are ready to apply for the Peer Mentor position. Click here to apply.
- Group interviews will be held the week of March 25. You will be notified via email of the location and your interview time. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early and allow 60 minutes for your interview.
- Individual interviews for those selected out of the group interview process will take place the week of April 1. You will be notified of your interview time and location via email.
- Final selection notification will be emailed on April 8, 2013.
- Applicant Timeline:
January 16, 2013: Application is available
March 20, 2013: All applications are due
March 25-27, 2013: Group Interviews
April 1-5, 2013: Individual Interviews
April 8, 2013: Selection notifications emailed
Questions? Contact Cotina Taylor, Peer Mentor Coordinator, at 314-977-2110 or email@example.com