Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Treatment for Alcohol and Other Drugs may include the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Inpatient Program
- Participation in AA, NA, Al-Anon, etc.
If you have been referred for an alcohol or other drug assessment from the Office of Student Conduct you must arrive 15-30 minutes before your assessment session to complete an online assessment.
There are resources available to students who have concerns about their alcohol/drug use. An overview can be found in this brochure. Specific resources are:
- Individual and group counseling for substances at Student Health and Counseling Services. Please call 314-977-7192 to set up an appointment.
- S.H.A.R.P. (Saint Louis University Alcohol Reduction Program), three week program that utilizes a harm reduction model. Please call 314-977-7192 or 314-977-2323 for more information.
- An Alcohol and Other Drug Sobriety Support Group meets on campus one evening a week at 6:00pm at Student Health and Counseling Services. Please call 314-977-2833 for more information.
- Centerpointe Hospital treatment facility for inpatient and/or outpatient services. You may reach them by calling: 636-441-7300 or clicking the link above.
- Local AA meetings - 314-647-3677
- Local NA meetings - 314-830-3232
Other resources for parents: