Required Health and Immunization Forms
Both current and new students who have decided to attend Saint Louis University must submit their immunization records and health history forms to complete their enrollment.
Student Immunization Record
- Submitting a completed immunization record is required to enroll at Saint Louis University. Specific requirements can be found here.
- You should fill in your personal information and sign the authorization of release before giving the immunization record to your healthcare provider.
- Please refer to the included list of immunizations (last page of packet) required by Saint Louis University to determine if you require any additional immunizations prior to submitting this form.
- A physician must complete the remainder of the form and sign it or official immunization records may be submitted by them directly to the Student Health Center (fax 314-977-7165)
- It is your responsibility to ensure all forms are submitted to the Student Health Center by the appropriate deadline.
- If you need request your records from our office or another office, please utilize the appropriate form found on the bottom of our Student Information page.
Personal Health History
- Submitting a completed personal health history (included in above required health forms) is also required to enroll at SLU.
- This form does not require a physician's signature and can be completed in its entirety by the student.
- Meningitis Waiver
- If you are a freshman who will be residing on campus, you must complete the meningococcal vaccination requirement either by providing documentation of vaccination or by completing the waiver section of the form indicating that you have received the information and have made the decision not to have the vaccination. Please see additional information regarding the meningococcal vaccine.
- Students who will begin their enrollment during the fall semester should submit their forms no later than August 1.
- Students who plan to begin their enrollment during the spring semester should submit their forms no later than December 1.
- Students who plan to begin their enrollment during the summer session should submit their forms no later than May 1.
- Students are encouraged to submit the health insurance waiver form as soon as possible after deciding to attend SLU. Doing so ensures that students with coverage will not be billed for the University-sponsored health plan.
- Forms should be returned to Saint Louis University's Student Health Center at the address or fax below:
Student Health Center
3518 Laclede Ave.
Marchetti Tower East
St. Louis, MO 63103
- Please ensure that all supporting parts of the forms are included
- Incoming students will also have an opportunity to submit their health forms at SLU101 orientation
- You are encouraged to retain copies and documentation of your submission for your records