- College Credit and Continuing Education
College Credit and Continuing Education
Take a course at Saint Louis University as a visiting student this fall.
College Credit Courses for Visiting College Students
Saint Louis University welcomes eligible visiting students from any college or university, to enroll in college credit courses in the fall.
Visiting Fall Student Application Instructions
- Enter your information on the APPLY NOW form to the right.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provided and include your user name and password as well as next steps.
- Follow the directions in the email and enter your user name and password under the 'Log In' section on the left-hand side of the portal (link in email). *Please only enter your user name and password - no other information is needed.
- Click the 'Visiting Student Application' button.
- Complete your online application and submit your transcripts.
- Once your application is complete and transcripts are received, you will be contacted by an academic adviser to register.
College Credit Courses for High School Students
Saint Louis University's Visiting Young Scholars Program provides the opportunity for a select group of high school students to begin their college experience in regular lower division Saint Louis University classes on the SLU campus, prior to high school graduation. This program bridges the gap between high school honors courses and full-time college student status, while providing participating students the opportunity of advancing academically prior to entering SLU as full-time students.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Visiting Young Scholars website.
Within the Jesuit tradition of Saint Louis University, education does not stop once a diploma is in hand. SLU alumni and community members are called to pursue lives of "continuing education," whether in individual career fields, family experiences, community engagement and service, or academic studies and research. Saint Louis University is dedicated to providing such opportunities for continuing education, specifically in the classroom, lab and field settings. Students who are visiting from other colleges or universities may also apply.
We offer full degree programs, short-term credit and non-credit certificates, and CEUs. Courses range in length from one-day to a full semester, and may include on-campus coursework, distance learning and hybrid technologies.