Frequently Asked Questions
We respond to a lot of inquiries about Summer At SLU programming. We've complied our most asked questions to help you find answers quickly?
If you still don't see your question, please feel free to contact us.
1. How do I view details regarding camps and academies?
Overview information is available on the K-12 Camps and Academies page. Additional information can be found by selecting the link next to the telephone icon on those pages.
2. How are camps and academies organized?
K-12 Camps and Academies are organized by (1) name of program, (2) dates of program, and (3) grade student will be entering in fall 2016.
3. How do I register for camps and academies?
To register for a camp or academy, view the specific program page and select the orange 'Register Now' button.
4. If I have trouble choosing a Summer At SLU program, who should I contact?
Contact the Office of Summer Studies at email@example.com or 314-977-8884.
5. If I have questions about a specific camp or academy, who should I contact?
Contact the individual listed next to the telephone icon on the specific program page.
6. Are there any scholarship opportunities available for camps and academies?
Scholarships availability is specific to each program - not all programs have opportunities. Contact the individual listed next to the telephone icon on the specific program page.
7. Is there before and after care available for summer camps and academies?
Before and after care is specific to each program - not all programs offer it. View details on the specific program page.
8. Are special accommodations available for students participating in summer camps and academies?
Yes, special accommodations are available for students participating in summer programs. Saint Louis University is committed to supporting students and providing educational experiences through the facilitation of academic accommodations and services. We allow equal access and opportunity to all University programs, services and experiences. Our goal is to create a safe and supportive campus community for students with disabilities or any other special accommodations.
9. How do I register for college level summer courses?
To make an application and register for college level courses, visit the College Credit and Continuing Education page for detailed information.
10. As a high-school student, can I register for college credit courses during the summer?
Yes, we offer college credit courses for eligible high school students entering their junior and senior year. Visit the College Credit and Continuing Education page for detailed information.
11. Are there opportunities to work in the camps and academies?
Yes, there are opportunities to work in a Summer At SLU program. Submit your resume, program interest and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
12. How do I obtain a copy of the 2014 Summer At SLU Guide?
Copies of the 2016 Summer At SLU Guide can be emailed or mailed. Please contact email@example.com with your information.