SLUCare Emergency Medicine
Comprehensive emergency care and practices in an expanded emergency department
SLUCare's Division of Emergency Medicine offers high quality, timely, and compassionate emergency care to a diverse population. Our specialists practice in an expanded emergency department that is designated a Level 1 Trauma Center for Missouri and Illinois. Our division treats more than 100 emergency cases each day and more than 39,000 cases per year. All of our full-time faculty physicians are board-certified in emergency medicine.
The division is supported by all SLUCare services for rapid access to subspecialty consultation and state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities.
- First in Region Level 1 Trauma Center in Both Missouri and Illinois
- State-of-the-art Diagnostic and Therapeutic Capabilitie
- We Treat More than 100 Emergency Cases Each Day and More than 39,000 Cases Per Year
- Innovative, Collaborative and Compassionate Care
- Expanded Emergency Department
- Board Certified Physicians in Emergency Medicine
Katrina Wade, M.D.
Laurie Byrne, M.D.
Joseph Walline, M.D.
William Luthin, M.D.
Craig Krausz, M.D.
Kamal Gursahani, M.D..
Carl Kraemer, M.D.
Steven Lorber, M.D.
Ross Heller, M.D.
Joseph DeLucia, D.O.
Preeti Dalawari, M.D.
Vijai Chauhan, M.D.
Cindy Bitter, M.D.
Saint Louis University Hospital
3635 Vista Ave. at Grand Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63110