2012 Sustainable Disaster Recovery Conference Exhibitors
The Saint Louis University Center for Sustainability, Greensburg GreenTown, and GreenTown Joplin are proud to present the 2012 Sustainable Disaster Recovery Conference. The conference aims to help cities stricken by natural disasters rebuild strong, livable communities by identifying ways to incorporate sustainability into the disaster recovery and rebuilding process.
Conference exhibitors are on the leading edge of helping communities around the world prepare for and recover from disaster as sustainably as possible. The high-quality sessions will attract people from around the nation who are eager to learn from the unique knowledge base and experience offered by our speakers.
As an exhibitor you will have a presence at the conference and the opportunity to get to know hundreds of like-minded individuals who are interested and actively involved in sustainable disaster recovery. Moreover, you will be featured on our respective websites and in the conference promotional materials
- A dedicated space in exhibition hall
- 8-foot table and two chairs
- Listing in the conference program
- Listing on the conference website
- Listing on the conference attendance card
- Price is per table and includes two representatives
- All of the General Exhibitor features
- Access to electrical outlets
- Additional space for special display needs
- Premium location in the exhibition hall
- Price is per table adn includes two representatives
*We are interested in working with you and can customize an exhibition package. Please call for more details (314) 977-3608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org