- Graduate Programs
- M.S. in Sustainability
- Ph.D. in Sustainability Science
- M.S. in Urban Planning and Development
- M.S. in Geographic Information Science
- MBA/M.S. in Sustainability Dual Degree
- J.D./M.S. in Urban Planning and Development Dual Degree
- Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Science
- Accelerated M.S. in Sustainability
Accelerated M.S. in Sustainability
The Center for Sustainability's unique Master of Sustainability degree program trains leaders to understand the cascading issues surrounding society's increasing use of our decreasing resources. The Center is now offering exceptionally qualified undergraduate students another option for getting a head start on their graduate coursework.
Students can complete up to one full year of graduate coursework (15 credits hours) prior to entering the Master of Sustainability degree program by taking courses in the Center during their Junior and Senior years. This option allows students to complete SLU's Master of Sustainability degree in one year.
Students must maintain a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA in their undergraduate course work.
Students must be in their Junior or Senior years to begin graduate course work in the program.
Students must get approval from their undergraduate unit advisors and the Center for Sustainability by submitting the Petition for Post-Baccalaureate Course Work Form #12.
Download the Master of Sustainability Accelerated Master's Program Flyer.