- Fall admittance to be considered for a graduate assistantship: December 31
- Fall admittance for international students: May 1
- Fall admittance for domestic students: July 1
- No admittance in spring or summer sessions
Application review process
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as received, beginning January 1 and continuing until the July 1 general application deadline.
Application requirements for all students
- Official transcripts (minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Official GRE* scores (verbal: 153, quantitative: 151, writing: 3.5)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Professional goal statement (500–800 words, double spaced, 11- or 12-point font)
*In certain circumstances, GMAT or LSAT scores may be accepted, but GRE scores are preferred.
Additional application requirements for international students
- Completed Declaration of Financial Support packet with all accompanying documents
- TOEFL score (minimum: 80) or IELTS score (minimum: 6.5)
- Applicants may be asked to schedule an online interview before final acceptance.
Please visit Saint Louis University's International Prospects, Applicants and Students page for more information about international application requirements.
Mailing address for official documents
Official transcripts, GRE scores, and TOEFL or IELTS score (if applicable) should be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
One North Grand Blvd., Room 150
St. Louis, MO 63103