- Student Resources
Registering for Classes
If you know which classes you want to take, follow the instructions below to register online using Banner Self Service. If you need assistance, you can always call us at 314-977-3608.
- Log into mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link
- Select the appropriate term and click Submit
You have now accessed the "Add or Drop Classes" worksheet.
- Enter the Course Registration Numbers (CRN) associated with the desired course sections
- If you do not know the CRN, click on the Class Search button in the lower left of the worksheet to search the schedule of classes
- Once all CRNs are entered, click the Submit Changes button
Provided you do not receive errors, you have now successfully registered! Click on either Student Schedule or Student Schedule: Detail to print out a complete copy of your course list.
For additional information on registering using Banner Self Service, go to the Registration Procedures webpage.