In this program, students learn about the negative effects of poor decision-making and how it impacts their academic success and long-term goal attainment. This is an interactive course that will cover topics including: the physical and emotional effects of substance use, information on alcohol poisoning, virtual bar activity, expectancy challenges and much more.
What you need to know about SHARP I:
- You will attend a two-hour educational group with two SHARP facilitators
- You will attend an individual session with a SHARP facilitator
- You will complete the E-Chug questionnaire before your individual session
- There will be a fee of $50 for the SHARP I program
How do I register for SHARP I?
- The program registration will be completed for you, after which you will be contacted by our staff with more information on the class schedule, as well as any additional instructions.