The body is an important component of the holistic mind - body - spirit connection. It considers the health and wellness of one's physical body and can include prevention and medical care.
Whether you are heading over to the Simon Recreation Center for a workout or need to visit Student Health because of an illness, Saint Louis University has the resources and services to keep you on track toward greater health.
The Simon Recreation Center is one of the finest recreational facilities in the Midwest.In addition to drop-in recreational opportunities, scheduled recreational programs and events are available.
- Blood Alcohol Estimator - See how little alcohol is required to change the alcohol content of your blood stream.
- Body Mass Index ( BMI ) - Do you have more mass than your heart can handle?
- Smoking Costs - Just how much is this habit costing you in hard dollars?
- Lose One Pound - How long does it take to lose a pound doing your favorite activity?
- Target Heart Rate - Achieving your target heart rate is key to maximizing the effectiveness of your aerobic work out.