- Women of the Year
Women of the Year
The Women's Commission invites you to join in the traditional recognition of the contributions of women to the success of our University Mission. This is the 39th annual Women of the Year Recognition Ceremony and Luncheon.
It is scheduled this year for Tuesday, April 28, in the Wool Ballroom of Busch Student Center. An informal reception for our honorees begins at 11:30. Lunch is served at Noon.
We are pleased to announce today the names of the Women of the Year honorees for 2015:
- Carol Beckel, PT, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor, Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Nancy Culbert - Director, Student Services, College of Public Health and Social Justice
- Ann Knezetic - President of Student Government Association
- Joanne Schneider, Ph.D. - Professor, School of Nursing
- Cristina Stevens - Director, SLU Pastoral Care
We look forward to receiving your reservations, and to seeing you at the Women of the Year Luncheon on April 28.
Please send the reservation forms for your tables no later than April 17 to the Office of the Women's Commission, Attention: Awards Committee, DuBourg Hall, Room 359 (977-2212 for information.)