- Women of the Year
Women of the Year
Women's Commission Selects 2014 'Women of the Year'
With the arrival of spring, The Women's Commission invites you to join us in the traditional University recognition of the contributions of women to the success of our University mission.
We are pleased to announce the women who will be honored as Women of the Year for 2014:
- Louise Flick, DrPH, professor of epidemiology in the College for Public Health and Social Justice
- Jennifer Giancola, Ph.D., associate professor in the School for Professional Studies
- Kathy Merlo, chief operating officer for University Medical Group
- Barbara Whitman, Ph.D., professor of pediatrics in the School of Medicine
- Elizabeth Murphy, a senior in the Micah Program
Please join us to celebrate these outstanding women. In collaboration with the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity, we invite you to join us on Wednesday, April 30, in the Wool Ballroom of Busch Student Center for the 37th annual Women of the Year celebration. We will gather at 11:30 a.m. and lunch will be served at noon.