Women's Studies is the study of the human experience that places Women & Gender at the center of the analysis. It is an interdisciplinary field that draws from knowledge and expertise in the humanities, social sciences, and sciences.
Saint Louis University Women's Studies Program offers engaging courses that develop student's multi-cultural perspectives. We enable individuals to become more reflective about their own lives and the lives of men & women everywhere. Our courses encourage each student to serve as an active citizen of the world.
Please explore our web page for more information about Women's Studies at SLU!
- Link to Candidate Dr. Jamie Huber webpage and survey
- Check it out: Spring 2013 Women's Studies Newsletter !!
- Also check out: Women's Studies Fall 2013 Course listings (new classes are continuously added - last updated 3/21/13)
- We have created a Women's Studies Calendar!
We will be updating it regularly with new events, brown bags, and other information for the Women's Studies Program. Click to see the calendar of events: Women's Studies Calendar
- Check out the "Women's Studies Giving Circle"