- Student Information & Registration
- New Students Welcome
- Academic Advising
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies
- Academic Support
- Athletics & Recreation
- Campus Health Services
- Career Services
- Course Descriptions
- E-Mail / Staying Connected
- Parking & Permits
- Registration & Class Schedules
- Summer Classes / Registration
- Registering with Banner
- Registration Form
- Quick App - Visiting Students
- Pass/No Pass Option
- Withdrawal Policy
Registration & Class Schedules
Your classes are the focus of your time spent at SLU, but there's more to them than just getting credit hours toward a degree or certificate. The program you develop with the assistance of your Academic Advisor will be uniquely yours, a distinct experience that will develop through your interaction with instructors, classmates and coursework.
Take a class or two every term and before you know it, you'll be in your SLU cap and gown and on your way to a promotion or a new job. Just keep going. You can do it.
Registering for Classes
Registering for classes has never been easier! If you know which classes you want to take, register by using Banner Self Service or complete an online registration form. You may also call us at 314-977-2330 or 1-800-734-6736.
2014-15 Schedule of Classes
- Summer: June 2 - July 26, 2014
- Fall 1: August 25 - October 19, 2014
- Fall 2: October 20 - December 19, 2014
- Spring 1: January 12 - March 8, 2015
- Spring 2: March 16 - May 10, 2015
- Graduate Courses for 2014-15
Click here for detailed classroom information - building locations, parking options, etc.
New! You can now run a Degree Evaluation through mySLU to see what classes you need to graduate. If you have questions, you can also contact your advisor to discuss your remaining classes needed to complete your degree at SLU.