Radiation Therapy Program
The department offers several curricular tracks for students earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Radiation therapy.
- The Bachelor of Science in RT is the standard curriculum track students follow.
- The Bachelor of Science in RT+ Pre-Medicine option is a curriculum track designed for students pursuing medical school after graduation.
- The Bachelor of Science in RT + Pre-Physician Assistant option is a curriculum track designed for students pursuing physician assistant school after graduation.
- A 2+2 option is for students who currently possess an associates of applied science degree in radiography with current ARRT certification who wish to pursue a bachelors degree in radiation therapy. With completed pre-requisite courses, the radiation therapy degree can be awarded in 2 years.
- The second degree RT option is for students who current possess a bachelors degree seeking training in radiation therapy. Once all prerequisite courses are successfully completed, students can complete the program in 12 months.