- Undergraduate Education
- Core Curriculum
- B.A. Core Requirements
- B.S. Core Requirements
- College of Arts & Sciences Academic Advising
- Academic Honesty
- Undergraduate Graduation Requirements
- Co-Curricular Organizations
- Grade Appeals
- Student Achievement Awards
- Student Funding: Knoedler Undergraduate Research Funds
Arts & Sciences Core Curriculum
What is the Core Curriculum?
More than a set of required courses, the Core provides a framework for developing the whole person in keeping with the Jesuit ideal of education. The description of the Core framework is presented below in three parts:
- Overview of the Core: The Core offers a synergy in which the components represent more than a series of individual requirements.
- Components of the Core: The eleven Components of the Core Curriculum provide foundational knowledge as well as opportunities for pursuing new or continuing interests.
- Connecting with the Core: Through Core courses, students are able to enhance their studies by linking disciplines.