1. Fill out the Graduate Education Admissions Application
2. After the application has been filled out, Graduate Education Admissions will send you the Candidacy Packet including: academic work and requirements yet to be completed, candidacy deadlines and a petition to defer graduation.
3. Advancement to Candidacy
4. Comprehensive Exams or Capstone Completion
5. Degree Conferral - the Commencement Site details times, locations and requirements
6. Graduation Fee - assessed upon receipt of the notice of Application for Degree, billed end of term.
For more detailed information, view the Graduate Education Outline of Master's Candidacy Procedures.
1. Fill out the Application for Degree, Notice of Intent and Notification of Readiness for the Public Oral Presentation of the Dissertation. These forms are found on-line through the Graduate Education website.
2. Submit dissertations for format review.
3. Ensure all Doctorate in Public Policy Analysis requirements for graduation are met.
4. Degree Conferral - the Commencement Site details times, locations and requirements
5. Graduation Fee - assessed upon receipt of the notice of Application for Degree, billed end of term